In keeping with the CHRISTUS Health mission “To extend the healing ministry of Jesus Christ,” and to demonstrate the CHRISTUS Core Values, CHRISTUS Shreveport-Bossier Health System provides an opportunity for assistance to our Associates who are in financial need.
The program is funded by CHRISTUS Foundation Shreveport-Bossier, through donations from associates who wish to contribute to the fund to help their fellow CHRISTUS Shreveport-Bossier associates in their time of need or through Covid-19-relief-related grant funding.
The goal is to assist Associates in critical need of financial assistance when all other possible resources have been exhausted. Requests accepted for financial need as a result of Disaster, Covid-19, and other extenuating circumstances.
Assistance range is $250-$500.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
All information is kept confidential.
- Full time/part time associates must have completed 6 months of continuous service within CHRISTUS Shreveport-Bossier Health System before applying for assistance.
- Associate must be in good standing (not on written disciplinary action or probation).
- Any monies granted will be paid directly to the company rendering services and to which the money is owed (i.e. utility company, landlord/apartment complex, etc.).
- The members of the review committee represent various departments.
- Upon consideration of the request, a member of the committee will contact you with the decision of the committee.
Additional resource available: One benefit for all CHRISTUS Associates is the Employee Assistance Program (EAP). Feel free to reach out to your HR Business Partner if you would like additional information about possible financial planning resources to further assist you in assessing current needs as well as planning for future financial needs.