FY23 CHRISTUS Guild and CMN Autumn Grant Application Summary
- Requests for innovative programming, equipment and/or resources to enhance the patient/family/associate experience
- Each request may be up to $15,000
- Deadline: Sept 15
- Departments/programs may submit up to two (2) grant requests each year
- No funding may be used to help pay for salaries or “brick and mortar” construction
- Grant recipients announced in October/November
Approved items can be ordered through traditional Materials Management processes. Once items are received, provide copies of purchase order and invoices to the Foundation to initiate transfer of funds to CSBHS department cost center from the Guild account in the Foundation. Recipients will be responsible for providing an impact/thank you letter to the Guild by August 31, 2023 in order to be eligible to apply for the next grant funding cycle.